Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ok... I've finally done the blogging thing. Well... I guess I haven't officially done it 'cause I don't have anything really to say right now. Ok, that's not true. The problem is... I'm procrastinating. I ought to start off my blog with something profound but instead... I'm procrastinating. I should be writing a paper about John Dewey.

BTW, he's NOT the same Dewey who configured the Dewey decimal system. That was Melvile Dewey. It is partly confusing because they were contemporaries... sort of. I just thought I'd clear that up. It seems there is some confusion there. Did you know that Melvil was only 25 yrs old when he introduced his decimal system? I did not know that.

Anyhow... I'm still procrastinating.

The other thing I have to do today is write a Sunday School lesson. I've at least got that started. Hey, and it's not even noon yet.

Ok. I better stop this and get back to work. I hope to post some thoughts soon the Good Samaritan story. I recently had my eyes cranked wide open to something I had never seen before in that text. Pretty cool stuff but I need to make sure my words make sense before I post it.

Anyhow. God bless. Stay tuned. Maybe I'll get the hang of this blogging thing soon. It's at least a way to kill some time if needed...... :-)

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Mamalu said...

Okay, I'm new to blogs, and am not really sure what is expected out of us out here in cyberspace, but I really got a kick out of your attempts to procrastinate. I will anxiously await to hear your profound revelation on the Good Samaritan.

Mamalu